Question + Answer
What is this DIY Printables?
- They are Digital Files in PDF format that you-edit-by-yourself with adobe reader program and print-by-yourself at home/bring to a print shop. There will be NO tangible items delivered to your home address, once your payment went through, you will receive a download link, in your purchase history and in your email box, to download the digital files.
How do I personalise the templates?
- Open the PDF files with Adobe Reader and simply type your own wording over our text sample.
How to print the templates?
- You can print them with your home printer or save the files in your USB stick and bring them to a print shop – Online/Website Print Shop does not accept editable PDF –
What type of paper to use?
- For maximum quality, I recommend to use matte/glossy photo paper minimum weight 110lb/200gsm. You can also use Bright White Card Stock Paper but the colour will be slightly less vibrant.
How many times can I print the templates?
- You can print as many as you need as long as it is for your own Personal Use
Can I change the colour?
- No, you cannot change the colour. Our templates only works with Adobe Reader Program and being a FREE program, it has limited capability, it cannot change colour. Additionally our files has security settings enabled, they cannot be opened in graphics design programs (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, etc).
Can I add/insert photos or images?
- No, you cannot add photos.
I’m throwing Party for my Twins/ its a JOINT party.
- I love twins! Twins/joint party design is included in our Full package. You can type in, up to 2 names for welcome sign, thank you card, invitation, bubble speech photo booth props & favor tags.Except, for cupcake toppers, cake toppers & drink wrappers, because the design area is small, long names will not nicely fit and the fonts will get too small to read. For this you will have to edit 2 sheets of each of them.